One Tiny Little Thing...

One Tiny Little Thing...

Monday, August 11, 2014

Beach Bungalow Construction


A few years ago I acquired this pink bungalow. The inside is bare {although it came with a few pieces of furniture I might use}. I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted to do with -- but I knew it had to be a beach house of some kind. We've lived on the coast and have visited many coastal towns. I don't know why, but I can always find a least one little pink house, and those little pink houses always catch my attention.  You know, one of those little places you'd like to see inside and have a look around. Once I saw this amazing little beach cottage, I knew I had to turn this little pink dollhouse into a pink beach cottage of our own.

Here is a look at the front porch so far.


I put two parcels on the mini porch because I was so excited to get a REAL mini package 
in the mail today.


The hermit crabs are my absolute favorite!
{They were a purchase from Little Things by Anna's Etsy Shoppe.}


To-do list for this week:
- add doorknob
- add metal mailbox
- add a few plants
 - add house number

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing from you!