I've been working on the pink beach cottage the past couple of months.
I never seem to have a big chunk of time
to just sit down and get a lot completed in one sitting.
to just sit down and get a lot completed in one sitting.
But I'm excited to say,
I've managed to hang some wallpaper, paint the stairs, redo a bed, paint a room,
I've managed to hang some wallpaper, paint the stairs, redo a bed, paint a room,
and make a stone path -- grabbing 15 minutes of time here and there.
This was my first time working with paper clay,
and I'm happy with my first attempt.
I just primed everything {you can see it is still drying},
and added a few tufts of grass growing between the stones.
Here is the placement of the path.
I found an old corkboard to use as the base.
{I'm planning on putting grass where you see cork.}
The pumpkins were an extended project from some 18 inch doll holiday crafting.
They are my first attempt at 'miniature' food.
I'd don't know why, but for some reason, I'm intimidated by the tiny foods.
Anything smaller than 1:3 is completely new to me!
Anything smaller than 1:3 is completely new to me!
I'm enjoying this miniature building/collecting process.
I'm also so excited to have found so many resources for miniaturists --
clubs, magazines, tutorials, and on-line resources.
Impressive!
I'm hoping to make a few more entries
before I put things on hold through the holiday season!
Cheers to miniatures!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Looking forward to hearing from you!