The September issue of Miniature Collector is out!
You can see one of my mini projects featured in the Kids' Corner.
Remember my seashell bookend I made for the nautical nursery?
There is now a write-up in Miniature Collector
showing you how to make my custom bookends!
If you love minis creating/collecting this is such a great magazine.
These were so fun to make --
I used various charms, minis {birds} and beads {A-Z} to show several different ideas.
The possibilities are endless!
The thing I love about these custom bookends,
is that you can make them to go with your dollhouse style or theme.
Here are the finished products of some of my bookends.
Happy mini books with their bookends!
{Thank you Miniature Collector for publishing my custom bookend tutorial!}
You can read about Miniature Collector's feature of the Pink Pelican here.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Looking forward to hearing from you!