One Tiny Little Thing...

One Tiny Little Thing...

Thursday, June 29, 2017

Mini Up-cycle Project -- Hutch Turned Dresser/Shelves


When I was making the Craft Cottage, 
I decided to take apart a little brown hutch to use the bottom half.
{I was already using a white hutch, so it just made sense to not have 2 hutches in the room.}
I held on to the top part of the hutch for future use...


The hutch top is now a little shelf unit in the bakery.

I painted it white and green -- then distressed it.
I added the bar across the top shelf, added the top piece {balsa wood},
{The hutch top is actually upside down to make the shelf unit.}
Can you see it now?
I think it turned out pretty cute.

The little basket on the top is filled with recipe cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing from you!