Where I am with my mini projects:
Winter Bleu {house} is my BIG project for 2017!
I'm working on removing the balcony.
I'm ready to move forward on the interior --
the rooms are just big, and I'm not sure how
to divide the spaces.
I also have these kits to complete:
Corner Store Kit -- bakery*
{I'm waiting to see if this is published before I post photos.}
Cath Kidston store --
Still working out the details on this one...
Loft Kit --
Something beach/nautical
Most likely fashioned after a beach house we vacationed at in 2016.
Craftsman Cabin Kit -- Creatin' Contest 2017
{Not sure how I will furnish this one...or if I will enter it into the contest.}
Glamour/Camper Kit -
Aqua and red like our real-life glamper Magnolia.
*The corner store was so much fun [and easy] to build--
I'm thinking of making another one and turning it into a floral shop.
Update:
Bakery was *FINISHED early February 2017

Oh my gosh, the cabin kit sounds so fun. I am always thinking of our cabin and the outdoors and love all those animal/woodsy/mountain like stuff. Whenever we paint, I do the lake or mountains scene. I have sewed things to look like our mountain cabin..... Yeah, I am crazy. so, I hope to see pictures of this cool cabin kit. Sounds fun to work on. -Diedre Gray
ReplyDeleteIt is a great kit -- I just need to finish several things before I can start on that one!
Delete