One Tiny Little Thing...

One Tiny Little Thing...

Saturday, December 9, 2017

Bakery Facade Brick


I had so much fun with the red bricks, 
I decided to add brick to the front of the bakery as well.
Soon I'll be able to show you around inside, 
but for now here is a little look at one of the bay windows.


This shoppe was inspired by a couple of places that I saw in London in May of 2016.
I loved the color of Fortnum & Mason's ground level exterior -- 
the contrast with the red bricks on the upper levels was gorgeous.
Since my store is one level, I made the side walls red -- 
my attempt to duplicate the colors of Fortnum & Mason.

Painted bricks in light shades {another detail in London that I LOVED}
inspired the white bricks under the bay windows.


Now for the precariously perched cake --
What is happening?

So funny that sometimes I'm taking pictures and I have no idea 
what I'm taking pictures of --
who knew this cake was about ready to fall off the stand? 
Obviously not me until I saw the photo.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing from you!