One Tiny Little Thing...

One Tiny Little Thing...

Thursday, December 14, 2017

Inside the Bakery


Inside the bakery --


I wish I was better at photographing my minis --


Looking down into the shoppe --


I decided to paint the gumball machine gold...it was originally red.


So fun to see all of the little treats I've collected and made all in one place.


Looking inside --


Lots of my mini cakes and treats are from Little Things By Anna.
She makes beautiful minis.
I've also added a few treasures from Baking in Miniature -- another lovely mini shoppe.
And a darling Valentine's Day set from Kim Saulter {It's a Miniature Life }.
{Talented ladies!}


Things  have come together -- 
At the time of this photo, I was still waiting on hardware, 
a cash register, and cake boxes for the shelves.
Not pictured in this photo is the doormat I made.
It was actually looking at this photo for the first time that make me think --
"It needs a door mat."


I love this photo --
Proud of my hardwood floor and the way the wall papers turned out.

Any other things I need to include?
Maybe a little mini rug?
Maybe a few more items for the green shelves?
Window treatments?

The best thing about minis -- a project never has to be finished...
always adding, subtracting, and tweaking.

So fun to see this article in Miniature Collectors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing from you!