One Tiny Little Thing...

One Tiny Little Thing...

Friday, January 1, 2016

Minis -- Where I'm at with my mini projects


{Decorated for Christmas 2015}


{Decorated for Autumn 2015}

The Pink Pelican
Exterior building was complete when purchased.
Finished piece here.
Decorated for Christmas here and here.


I've built the exterior and the shingles are complete.
I've wallpapered the interior and put the attic in.
I still need to do the windows and trim.
This is my project for January 2016 -- 


UPDATE *Completed 1/14/2016*

Corner Store {kit}
In the box
This is going to be a bakery.
I've purchased several "sweet" items for this project.
I've begun making cake stands and treats.

Loft {kit}
Thinking of making this a studio-apartment-type dwelling.
Ideas are still percolating!
{This was a contest kit that I purchased for a steal.}

Exterior building complete when purchased in October 2015 
It needs a lot of work on the exterior -- the interior has bare walls.

Glamper {kit}
This was a total impulse buy -- we have a life-size glamper -- 
and I believe everything is better in miniature!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing from you!