One Tiny Little Thing...

One Tiny Little Thing...

Thursday, December 31, 2015

One Last Mini Session for the Year 2015!


My fist mini project of 2016 is to finish the interior of my little Craft Cottage.
{Then I'm on to  Winter Bleu and her 7-9 rooms!}
Today I was sorting through some catalogues and found an old BLICK art catalog. 
Before sending it off for recycling, I decided to see if anything would work for the cottage.
Catalogs are perfect for making minis -- for AG dolls, Blythe, and 1:12 scale.
I enjoyed making all of these items {basically for free} with things I had on hand.

I used this catalog to make:
5 pads of art paper
1 oil pastels set
2 trays of watercolor paints
1 package of brushes
1 chalk set
1 tray of colored pencils
1 package Sharpies 
1 alphabet template
2 color wheels and 1 color chart
1 cutting mat
and
6 books/magazines

Additional supplies:
scissors, Mod Podge, white and black acrylic paint, 
black Sharpie, balsa scraps, washi tape, and glue

I aso made:
 Mini-ologie magazine
Cath Kidston wallpaper roll
&
Cath Kidston fabric swatches

The watercolor board/painting was a free download from a mini magazine article.
{I need to find the source to add it here.}


Time to unpack the attic and get this little craft cottage ready for some serious mini crafting!

Farewell 2015!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing from you!