One Tiny Little Thing...

One Tiny Little Thing...

Friday, December 11, 2015

Pink Beachside Bungalow/Cottage


The living room -- here is the last little room.
I painted and sanded the floor to look loved and used.
I love this little room.
The ceramic clock and blue chair were gifts from my grandparents one Christmas.
{Part of a 5 room dollhouse they made for me -- from scratch -- when I was a little girl.}


I might never have beach front property {a dream of mine},
but I have my little pink beach house!


I hope the next house doesn't take as long to make as this one!
But it was worth the effort -- I think for my first house it turned out great.

Here are a few other posts about this house.
Nautical Nursery
Cottage Exterior
Details of Kitchen
More Exterior {photos}


Thanks for stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing from you!