One Tiny Little Thing...

One Tiny Little Thing...

Monday, December 7, 2015

Pink Beachside Bungalow Exterior


The Pink Beach Bungalow is finally finished!
Here she is before she was decorated for autumn & Christmas.


If  you've followed along with my adventure,
you saw my first attempt at beach signs here.
This sign now had a permanent home on the porch!


It took me forever to decide how to do the porch.
The house number is a significant date to our family.
I added the door knobs recently.

The glass panel in the door is going to be a stained glass window of some sort.
I've read a few tutorials...I just need to find a design I love -- something beach related.
Until I find that perfect design, clear glass will have to do.


These adorable nautical pillows are from Little Things By Anna's Etsy shoppe.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing from you!