One Tiny Little Thing...

One Tiny Little Thing...

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Wrapping Up 2015


Another year has come and gone --
2015 was a quiet 'miniatures' year at first,
but I am happy to say that the beach cottage is finally complete.
My cottage is a combination of made-by-me and purchased.
I really like it that way. 
Keeping my eyes open for fun items when we travel is so much fun, 
and I love crafting/creating a bit along the way.

I enjoyed making the patio and cobble stones -- new techniques to me.
For an amateur, I think I'm off to a good start!


Completed projects of 2015 --

the pink beach bungalow
an outdoor fairy door
and
our 2015 fairy garden


...and the HUGE mini house wreath -- it counts too.

{This wreath -- and the beach cottage -- were my favorite completed projects of 2015!}

Cheers to 2016!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing from you!